Detox Dandy is excited to present our Plant Based Wellness & Herbal Healing Retreat: an on-going educational series to promote improved choices that benefit our health and environment. Event link here: https://www.facebook.com/events/228330901354753/
Have you ever wondered about the medicinal properties of the herbs we grow and how they can be used to build your immune system, clear skin issues, fight inflammation, promote fertility and provide overall detoxification of the body?
Our Plant Based Wellness & Herbal Healing Retreat connects the dots between self care, community and sustainability. A 1.5 day venture with local herbalists, mindfulness leaders and detox enthusiasts. You’ll receive a plethora of knowledge and materials to jumpstart your journey. Included in the program is:
Optional day of community building – meet the participants of the retreat that you will spend all day Saturday with! Eco Community Scavenger Hunt in the Vibe District of the Virginia Beach Oceanfront. TOP 3 Winners receive herbal based prizes by local businesses.
– Gentle Morning Salutations | Setting Intentions Workshop | Meditation led by Jen of Shine Yoga
– Fruit & Herbal Infused Water | Introduction to the Day
– Vibrational Eating | Raw Foods & Electrolytes Workshop led by MerySerket Anitefnut of Windows of Wellness
– Plant Based Lunch by Wilfred Chef Rawventure Campbell
– Ayuverda Wellness | Heal with what’s in your Kitchen led by Christine Harrell of Virginia Community Yoga
– Nature Hike | Foraging & Wild Edibles Workshop by Eric Whitehorse
– Cleansing Your Sacred Space | Feng Shui led by Justine Ramos Hernandez of Passion Style Purpose
– Self Care Practices | Plant Based Wellness | Mindfulness & Herbalism by Rebekah of Detox Dandy
– Herbalist Goodie Bags with samples & freebies by local eco businesses
Join us – we’d love for you to be a part! Only 20 spaces available. All are welcome- tourists and locals alike. Oceanfront parking is included. Secure your spot with a friend!
For photos and testimonials from past events, please visit our Plant Based Wellness & Herbal Healing Facebook page.