Detoxification is a process of eliminating toxins and bodily waste that are harmful to your health. We detox everyday through our pores, our breathing pattern, flushing our bowels and more. Our #1 recommended detox is proper nutrition. We can heal our bodies and prevent disease through what we eat. The ionic foot cleanse is a jumpstart to renewed health and a way to clean out your system from years worth of toxins.
This professional detox system removes toxins and other impurities that can cause health problems. The soles of your feet are placed into a tub of water as the array produces a frequency of positive and negative ions, a process that removes free radicals from the body, stimulating your cells and rebalancing energy. The water fills with various colors to signify the area of detoxification such as liver, gallbladder, joints, etc. It eventually turns the color of rust from the combination of toxins.
An average session is 60min and is recommended if you are seeking a strict weight loss regime.
Those who receive ionic cleansing experience (number of treatments vary):
– Better Mental Clarity
– Increased Energy
– Joint Pain Relief
– Immediate Release of Yeast Build Up (Candida)
– Significant Reduction in Inflammation
– Removal of Eczema, Acne and Severe Skin Issues
– Major Boost in Metabolism & Weight Loss
– Renewed Digestion (Sometimes as fast as immediately after session.)
– Long Term, Preventative Health & Bodily Welfare
– Full Body Detox equates to looking & feeling AMAZING
Frequently Asked Questions
Who should not use the ionic foot detox?
– If you are pregnant.
– If you are using a pacemaker.
– Have open wounds on your feet.
– Have epilepsy or frequent seizures.
– If you are using blood thinners.
Who will benefit most from an ionic foot detox?
– Children / individuals on the spectrum especially if they have behavioral issues.
– If you suffer from indigestion, weight gain, lack energy, inflammation build up, insomnia, external ailments and skin issues.
– If you are a frequent drinker and smoker or exposed to second hand smoke.
– If you think you may have gallbladder issues, there are key indicators in the detox to confirm.
– If you suffer from candida yeast overgrowth.
How do I prepare for an ionic foot detox?
– You must drink plenty of water before and after your session.
– If it is your first detox, you may feel an intestinal release and frequent the bathroom so plan your work schedule accordingly.
– Some feel an immediate boost of energy and some feel sleepy after a session. These are dependent on your dietary choices. We recommend plant based foods before and after your cleanse.
2 Comments Add yours