A free community event to kick off the Friday evening of our Plant Based Wellness & Herbal Healing Retreats highlighting local environmental groups and wellness practitioners!
What to Expect: Community building, holistic living resources, live music and plant based food!
(Activities from actual event for June DC / Northern VA Retreat 2019):
– Meet Doni Nolan, GMU Greenhouse & Gardens Manager. Their staff will be leading a tour to their hydroponic system, honey bee garden and interactive activities with compost, worm bin, herbal garden and fruit trees.
– Local Community Vendors with resources on environmental alternatives and holistic living.
– Free Plant Based Samples by Local Health Markets
– Meet the Herbalists and Wellness Practitioners involved in Detox Dandy‘s weekend retreat.
– Learn more about #sustainability at GMU: green buildings, campus gardens, stormwater management, wildlife areas, specialized programs and more.
This event kicks off the Friday evening of our DC / NoVA Plant Based Wellness & Herbal Healing Retreat!