Usually is a result from infectious bacteria.
Herbs: burdock root, olive oil extract, pau d’art, dandelion, milk thistle, echinacea, goldenseal to cleanse the bloodstream, liver and lymph glands
- Poultice: simmer flax and fenugreek together and mash into a pulp
- Garlic (natural antibiotic) and kyo-green aid in cleansing the bloodstream
- Tea tree and eucalyptus oil has anti-microbial properties to prevent skin infection
- Dissolve mineral salt in warm water (see Detox Dandy mineral salt blends) and use a towel to gently compress on the skin. This will bring toxins to the surface and ensure a less painful elimination of puss.
- Heat up neem oil and apply to boil area. The properties are anti-fungal, anti-microbial and antioxidant. Repeat 3 times daily.
- Use Detox Dandy’s aromatic pouches in the following scents: Eucalyptus, Rosemary or Cedarwood. Heat for 2 minutes and apply to skin. The invigorating scent will help cool the area while the heat relieves tension and inflammation.
- Echinacea tea is antiviral and known to be effective against any infection in your body.
Source: (Balch, Phyllis A. Prescription For Nutritional Healing. 5th ed. N.p.: Avery, 2010. Print.)