Asthma can be triggered by anxiety, allergies, pollution, poor nutrition and more.
Book with Detox Dandy for additional herbal precaution, dietary / essential nutrition and other recommendations at http://www.visibook.com/detoxdandy
Herbs: ginkgo bilboa, lobelia, mullein oil, pau d’arco, echinacea, ephedra, goldenseal, horsetail, juniper berries, licorice root, slippery elm bark.
Alleviate and/or prevent asthma attacks:
- Book an ionic foot cleanse detox with Detox Dandy to assist in cleansing the liver, building the immune system and promote healthy lymphatic and respiratory flow. http://www.visibook.com/detoxdandy
- Reduce stress – in the case of anxiety, follow that tab above for more information
- Avoid highly polluted environments or areas with concentrated toxins
- Prayer, yoga and meditation
- Deep breathing – attend any of our prana classes at Good Vibes Wellness
- Mindful practices, see tab above for more information
- Ginger can reduce airway inflammation
- Mustard oil can help clear respiratory passages to restore normal breathing
- Figs drain phelgm
- Garlic clears congestion
- Coffee help relax body thus preventing attacks
- Eucalyptus essential oil acts as a decongestant. Peppermint and other invigorating cooling herbs such as Rosemary, Cedarwood, Lemon can alleviate symptoms significantly.