Asthma can be triggered by anxiety, allergies, pollution, poor diet and nutrition and more.
Ways to alleviate and/or prevent asthma attacks:
- Reduce stress
- Avoid highly polluted environments or areas with concentrated toxins
- Prayer, yoga and meditation
- Deep breathing
- Mindful practices
- Ginger can reduce airway inflammation
- Mustard oil can help clear respiratory passages to restore normal breathing
- Figs drain phelgm
- Garlic clears congestion
- Coffee help relax body thus preventing attacks
- Eucalyptus essential oil acts as a decongestant. Peppermint and other invigorating cooling herbs such as Rosemary, Cedarwood, Lemon can alleviate symptoms significantly.